About Professional Certification of Apache Cassandra:
Apache Cassandra is one of the most popular NoSQL Database currently being used by many of the organization, globally in every industry like Aviation, Finance, Retail, Social Networking etc. It proves that there is quite a huge demand for certified Cassandra professionals. Having certification make your selection in the company make much easier.
This certification is conducted by the DataStax®, which has the Enterprise Version of the Apache Cassandra and Leader in providing support for the open source Apache Cassandra NoSQL database. Cassandra is one of the Unique NoSQL Database. So go for its certification, it will certainly help in
- Getting the Job
- Increase in your salary
- Growth in your career.
- Managing Tera Bytes of Data.
- Learning Distributed Database
- Using CQL (Cassandra Query Language)
Cassandra Certification Information:
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice
- Time allowed in minutes: 90
- Required passing score: 75%
- Languages: English
Exam Objectives: There are in total 5 sections and you will be asked total 60 questions in real exam. Please check each section below with regards to the exam objective
- Apache Cassandra™ data modeling
- Fundamentals of replication and consistency
- The distributed and internal architecture of Apache Cassandra™
- Installation and configuration
- Basic tooling
Copyright Material : Dont Copy its bad Karma
- Professional Certification Apache Cassandra(Datastax) : Total 207 Questions : Highest number of Questions : 95% Questions with explanations