Question-6: What all are the topics asked in the Databricks Spark certification exam?
Answer: You will be asked question on following topics
- Basic concepts of Apache Spark
- Spark Structured Streaming (Concepts + Programming questions)
- Architecture of Apache Spark which include following topics
- Driver Program
- Cluster Manager
- Client Mode vs Cluster Mode
- Executors and Tasks
- Spark Performance optimization and debugging the performance issues.
- You must understand stages, tasks etc. concepts
- You should be able to check where to use cache
- What is the use of checkpointing
- Spark SQL
- You should be well versed to writing SQL queries using Spark SQL Platform
- You should be able to use DataFrame/Dataset API
- You should be able to select correct queries or code snippet for expected result
- You should be able to select correct output based on the given code snippet
- You should be able to answer various graph problems.
- Lot of questions are already included in http://www.HadoopExam.com certification simulator
- Deploying applications in Cluster
Products to be Used for Preparing PySpark Databricks Spark Certification